The Science of Whitening
In this program, we will describe the differences between whitening and bleaching products and discuss the action mechanism of hydrogen peroxide.
To claim your CE credits, please click the "C.E. Certificate" on the right to enter your CE Code.
Strategies on engaging patient whitening discussions and the management of patient clinical outcome expectations will be explored. We will include discussing the implementation of a predictable, efficient, and state-of-the-art whitening system empowered with advanced ionic technology that will transform the whitening experience for both the dental practitioner and patient.
“The Science of Whitening” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
- Explain how tooth-whitening technology works
- Indications for home and professional tooth whitening options
- Effective conversation to discuss tooth whitening and expectations with patients
- Make clinical decisions about patient selection for successful tooth whitening
- Determine effective patient tooth whitening messages and marketing methods