Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting
Marshall Gallant DMD, FICD
This presentation will take caries management strategies from strictly the curative dental model and incorporate them into a promotional, preventative and educational model. These will apply to all healthcare providers, healthcare settings and age groups.
The lecture will expand on the outreach strategies, causes and prevention of caries progression, effects of systemic diseases and medications, and examples of multidisciplinary approaches to its management.
Participants will learn:
“Caries Management in a Multidisciplinary Healthcare Setting” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Types of multidisciplinary settings
- Main factors causing caries
- Preventative measures for caries progression
- Role of nutrition in preventing caries
- Effects of systemic diseases and medications on caries
- Examples of several multidisciplinary settings utilized in caries prevention