Contemporary Dental Whitening via Ionic Technology
Sibel Antonson D.D.S., Ph.D., M.B.A./Professor
Dental whitening procedures provide a minimally invasive solution for esthetic dentistry, and have changed treatment options in achieving optimal and natural-looking outcomes for patients.
There are many different materials and techniques available to accomplish this task, from over-the-counter to in-office delivery systems. In-office systems have been an attractive option for the patients and practitioners seeking immediate results. However, there are many draw backs to in-office systems that have lead practitioners to move away from this option. These challenges within the profession have motivated manufacturers to develop alternative approaches to provide a predictable outcome without the common side effects of in-office bleaching systems.
Participants will learn:
“Contemporary Dental Whitening via Ionic Technology” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Understand the whitening mechanism of action
- Discover how to make informed treatment decisions based on the individual needs of the patient
- Implement a predictable and efficient in-office system empowered by the new ionic technology
- Understand soft-tissue management during in-office whitening procedures
- Review the economic advantages of the new technologies
- Discuss the value-added components for dental practitioners