Dental fear: What, why and how?
Associate Professor (A/Prof) Jason Armfield
The lecture will describe the characteristics and causes of dental fear and anxiety, as well as how to identify and manage patients with dental fear.
Participants will learn:
- Dental fear prevalence differs by patient characteristics
- Causes of dental fear are diverse
- Different causes of dental fear affect patient management
- How to and how not to identify dental fear
- Available options to manage patients with dental fear
Dental professionals generally – dentists, hygienists, therapists, dental office managers
“Dental fear: What, why and how?” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.