Diagnosis and Management of Oral Lesions
Cesar Migliorati Professor and Chair
The presentation will guide the clinician on how to proceed when an oral mucosal lesion is found.
The discussion will include aspects of importance such as distinguishing benign and malignant lesions, infections, ulcers, lumps and bumps and the diagnostic procedures. The presentation will inform the clinician about the mechanism of building a differential diagnosis, achieving a definitive diagnosis, and managing the case. The most common oral lesions and conditions will be presented.
Participants will learn:
- The importance of oral examination
- Building a differential diagnosis of oral lesions
- Understanding diagnostic procedures
- Understanding basic management of common oral lesions and conditions
- What to tell a patient when an oral lesion is found?
Link for the open access book
“Diagnosis and Management of Oral Lesions” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.