Forensic Dentistry in Everyday Practice
Winnie Furnari RDH, MS, FAADH
Forensic Dentistry is that part of science that deals with Dentistry and the Law. All members of the dental field have knowledge and expertise they can contribute to the field of Forensic Dentistry.
“Forensic Dentistry in Everyday Practice” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Identify five major areas in the scope of Forensic Dentistry.
- Discuss the prevalence and signs of Human Abuse.
- Identify the role dental professionals can uniquely and jointly play in gathering forensic evidence in every day practice.
- Describe the significance of daily participation in Forensic Dentistry with surveillance and record keeping.
- Identify the protocols of a Dental Identification Team.