Oral Health Solutions Utilizing Clear Aligner Therapy
Lauren Gueits RDH, BS
Understanding the health benefits of proper occlusion and how orthodontic care plays a role is a message best delivered by both hygienist and doctor.
This course reviews how to identify, discuss and provide patients with orthodontic solutions for malocclusion utilizing Clear Aligner Therapy. Attendees will learn talking points and examples of conversation starters to assist in effectively communicating the importance of preventing subsequent consequences malocclusion may impose; occlusal trauma,wear,abfractions, incipient decay and periodontal disease. This is crucial for patient engagement in the belief that clear aligner therapy is a viable treatment option for sustained oral health, not just aesthetics.
Participants will learn:
- Understand the connection between malocclusion and overall health
- Identify the consequences of malocclusion as it relates to the periodontium and oral health
- Recognize the benefits of a Perio-Ortho-Restorative clinical protocol
- Translate evidence-based research into effective patient/practitioner communication
- Identify candidates who would benefit from orthodontics/clear aligner therapy
“Oral Health Solutions Utilizing Clear Aligner Therapy” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
For More Information see www.invisalign.com and Aligntech Institute Case Studies