Whitening as a Practice Builder: A Conversation with the Experts
Burkhard Selent MSc, PhD, Leighton Davies-Smith PhD, Sibel Antonson D.D.S., Ph.D., M.B.A./Professor, Lisa Knowles D.D.S.
ATTENTION IN PERSON ATTENDEES:
This course will be taking place LIVE at the ADA FDI World Dental Congress on September 5th at 3pm PST. No course registration necessary. Please go to Booth 3335 to attend. Colgate Oral Health Network will provide the CE code at the end of the session.
This webinar is taking place at the 2019 ADA/FDI Cngress in San Francisco. It will consist of a brief presentation and panel discussion with the experts. Discussion will cover contemporary Dental Whitening via Ionic Technology and how to bring more whitening services into your practice
“Whitening as a Practice Builder: A Conversation with the Experts” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Synergistic value of Device & Chemistry interactions
- The power of electrochemistry
- The pH effect on whitening efficacy
- Understand the bleaching mechanism of action
- Make informed treatment decisions based on the individual needs of the patient
- Implement a predictable and efficient in-office system empowered by the new technologies