Whitening as a Practice Builder: A Conversation with the Experts
Sibel Antonson D.D.S., Ph.D., M.B.A./Professor, Burkhard Selent MSc, PhD, Leighton Davies-Smith PhD, Lisa Knowles D.D.S.
This webinar took place at the 2019 ADA/FDI Congress in San Francisco. It features a brief presentation and panel discussion with the experts. Discussion covers contemporary Dental Whitening via Ionic Technology and how to bring more whitening services into your practice.
“Whitening as a Practice Builder: A Conversation with the Experts” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.
At the end of the webinar, after passing the C.E. Quiz, you will be able to download your ADA CERP and AGD PACE C.E. Certificates.
- Synergistic value of Device & Chemistry interactions
- The power of electrochemistry
- The pH effect on whitening efficacy
- Understand the bleaching mechanism of action
- Make informed treatment decisions based on the individual needs of the patient
- Implement a predictable and efficient in-office system empowered by the new technologies