Whitening as a Practice Builder: New Options Utilizing Ionic Technology
To claim your CE credits, please click the "C.E. Certificate" on the right to enter your CE Code.
This course covered contemporary Dental Whitening via Ionic Technology and how to bring more whitening services into your practice
At the end of this presentation, the attendee will be knowledge on:
- Synergistic value of Device & Chemistry interactions
- The power of electrochemistry
- The pH effect on whitening efficacy
- Understand the bleaching mechanism of action.
- Make informed treatment decisions based on the individual needs of the patient
- Implement a predictable and efficient in-office system empowered by the new technologies
Note: This course took place at the ADA FDI World Dental Congress on September 5th, 12:30-2:30 pm PST. Continuing Education Credits is granted for this event solely from the Colgate Oral Health Network using the CE code provided at the end of the presentation.
“Whitening as a Practice Builder: New Options Utilizing Ionic Technology” is co-sponsored by Tribune Group GmbH. Tribune Group GmbH is a recognized ADA CERP and AGD PACE provider.